Parents send their kids to school to learn some new skills and knowledge so that they can be treated in society as learned and educated people. Students should understand that having knowledge and practicing the knowledge in such a way that people can take you as a learned person, are two different things. Usually what we learn, we forget after sometime. Students learn these days through various new and innovative mediums and they get the most updated and latest information regarding anything. Today learning is very simple through various online mediums like LMS portals. LMS portals play a vital role in providing various kinds of knowledge to the students. School managements are also providing assistance to the students to accomplish their studies in a successful way like enterprise resource planning. Enterprise resource planning is an integrated part of today’s learning management system. Still students can be found unaware of such qualities which can make them liberally an educated person or even if they have such qualities then they are not aware of it. Students keep on running and spending their time here and there instead of searching for such things and skills which can enhance their skill set and improve their personality. So, let’s talk about such qualities which a student should have to be a liberally educated person:
- The most important thing which a well learned and well-educated person does is he pays attention to what another person is saying. He listens to others very carefully and tries to understand his feelings and thoughts and picks out the necessary information from his or her statements, prepares his reply and waits for his chance to speak and then gives a proper reply which can resolve the situation and should hurt no one. This is a best example of wisdom also.
- A learned person should be very grave in his or her nature and should never be an outspoken person. This grave nature confuses the opponents and makes them be in a dilemma about what’s going on in your mind. Such people have a very smart habit of reading whatever is going around them. They are very keen readers. They can read very fine behaviour patterns in anyone and can tell a lot about anyone. This quality saves a person from being indulged into many wrong situations.
- An educated person who has a good sense of humour can perform conversation with anyone. They are so confident in their knowledge and information that they can talk to anyone and fear no one completely. Such people can deliver speeches and address a big mass without any nervousness and fear as they have done it so many times. People assume such people as their role model and saviour due to their liberal knowledge.
- Just like mentioned in the above paragraph, such people are so efficient in their knowledge that their writing even is very powerful and efficient enough to persuade anyone. Writing skills are usually not considered too much of a talent until a person is so much efficient in magic of words and has such a great knowledge level that even his or her one statement can make a magical effect on the reader.
- A learned person never boasts of his or her knowledge level in front of the world. In fact his knowledge level speaks out loud for him or her. Such people are very sharp minded and are able to solve any kind of puzzle and problems in a jiffy doesn’t matter related to their personal life or professional life. They remain calm in any kind of problem and read the situation very deeply and pinpoint the issue in the whole situation and provide such a solution which resolves the issue in a jiffy. Students should have such a great quality.
- A truly educated person can never be coaxed easily because he or she can differentiate between appraisal and flattery. This sense of humour saves a person in many difficult situations because mostly people cheat others by their flattering and sweet words but truly educated people never get caught in such honey traps.
- A truly learned and educated person practices respect, compassion, tolerance and self-monitoring over his or her own things. Such people don’t give any chance to others to criticise them and they criticise and improve themselves by themselves.