SAFe Agilist Certification is a framework that helps businesses solve significant problems. It allows them to create and deliver enterprise-class software systems and applications in the shortest possible time. This online resource provides a wealth of information and proven success models for those interested in building the most important software systems and programs in the world. This article will be explaining in detail how to become SAFe Agilist certified.
A SAFe Agilist Certification(r) certification authenticates your skills plus opens doors to career progression.
It is noted that 77% of Scaled Agile Framework professionals seek a SAFe Agilist Certification for professional development, in addition to 63% depend on the SAFe Agilist Certification to prove their knowledge. So why should you join them then?
People with the ability to lead successful transformations are key ingredients of business agility. Perhaps you are looking to advance in your current role or find new opportunities within your company. Earning a SAFe Agilist Certification will allow you to expand your knowledge and empower yourself to drive business transformation.
Steps to become certified for SAFe Agilist Certification
- Take a course
- Our training calendar will help you find the right course.
- Learn, Study, and Practice
- You can use the videos, articles and other resources to help you.
- Take the Exam
- Take the exam, pass it, and you will receive your digital badge
These are the topics that will lead you to your certification
- SAFe Agilist Certification (Scaled Agamble) Certification
- 2-day Leading SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Outline of the SAFe Agilist Certification Course
Scaled Agile Framework facilitates collaboration, alignment, and delivery across multiple agile teams. The framework’s flexibility and adaptability allow each organization to meet its business needs. SAFe Agilist Certification can be used to support smaller-scale solutions that employ about 100 people or complex systems that require thousands. SAFe Agilist Certification is a rich source of information that outlines the essential roles, artifacts and activities required to implement Lean-Agile.
2-day leading SAFe Agilist Certification Training
SAFe Agilist Certification Agilist Certification Exam is a 2-day course. You will need to attend the training course. You will be able to enjoy the following benefits as a prep class participant:
- You will be able to identify the five competencies of Lean Enterprise
- This will help you to become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- You will learn how to apply the principles and values of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- SAFe Agilist Certification’s Lean, Agile, and Scrum principles would be applied to your roles and practices.
- By establishing a mission and purpose, you’ll be able to create high-performing teams.
The SAFe Agilist Certification Implementation Map will guide you through the transformation
- You will support PI Planning as well as the events that are associated with successful Program execution
- The Continuous Delivery Pipeline allows you to drive Release on Demand
- Learn how to align and execute with Strategic Themes, Lean Portfolio Management and Lean Portfolio Management
A Solution Train would coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with suppliers.
This course is two-day preparation for SAFe Agilist Certification. The course will equip participants with the necessary knowledge to manage a Lean based Agile association by means of the Scaled Agile Framework in addition to its fundamental principles. These principles are based on Lean, Agile plus product development flow. In addition, this training will discuss the five core competencies that are required for an organization to become a Lean Enterprise. Participants will also be able to practice and learn the skills needed to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains.
How to become agile – edureka. They’ll build up a skill set in high demand around the world and make powerful businesses to succeed in a disruptive market when they turn out to be a Certified SAFE AGILIST CERTIFICATION 4 Agilist (SA).
Two formats are available for the prep course. First, SAFe Agilist Certification Boot Camps are conducted in-house or at training facilities.
SAFe Agilist Certification Course Outline
Above we have provided the outline of the SAFe Agilist Certification syllabus:
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist Certification) is dynamic.
How to become a Lean-Agile leader
- High-performing teams and trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- DevOps – Releasing on Demand
- Build a Lean Portfolio
- The transformation is in your hands
Who should take up this training – How to become SAFe Agilist Certification certified –
This course is for those who want to earn their SAFe Agilist Certification. However, this course is open to anyone interested in learning how to run Lean-Agile businesses. All levels of Lean-Agile leaders will benefit, from practitioners to executives.
This training is available to anyone willing to work for an organization. This training is available to all levels of the organization, including team leaders, product managers, developers managers, project managers, and project managers. It also includes developers, architects and analysts.
- No matter your level of experience, everyone is welcome to the course. However, the following requirements are strongly recommended for those who plan to take the SAFe Agilist Certification 4 Agilist certification exam (SA).
- Five years or more of experience in software development and testing, project management, business analysis, product design, or software development
- Scrum Environment: Experience Scrum
SAFe Agilist Certification Exam Details
These are the details of the exam:
Name: SAFe Agilist Certification Exam
Multiple Choice Questions
Delivery: Web-based single-browser, closed-book, with no outside assistance.
Access: After completing the Leading SAFe Agilist Certification course, candidates can access the exam via the SAFe Agilist Certification Community Platform
Duration: 90 minutes
Number of questions: 45
Passing Score: 34/45 or 75%
SAFe Agilist Certification Kit
Participants who pass or qualify the certification exam will receive the following:
- SAFe Agilist Certification 4 Agilist certificate
- A digital badge to demonstrate your accomplishment online
- A certification membership in the form of a SAFe Agilist Certification Agilist intended for a year gives you admission to the SAFe Agilist Certification Agile Community of Practice.
Guide to certification using SA certification marks
You have access to many resources that will help you support and educate certified professionals on your SAFe Agilist Certification journey
Scaled Agile Framework was created for large companies that require large-scale solutions. SAFe Agilist Certification can help organizations adopt a more agile approach in software development and delivery.